Monday, August 3, 2009

This is All About Me (It's a Good Thing)

I started this blog because I am in debt and I want to be, not in debt. If you are reading this you may have no problem with that little plastic temptress called a credit card, or you may be reading this and thinking, I so need a friend! I will be brutally honest and I hope you will be too, because we won't get anywhere without honesty! I will be blogging about my progress and I look forward to hearing about your progress too! We can do this together! I call this the change jar because I have one that has been the start of my reformation. I have made a pledge to start with small change because I have NEVER been a saver. I robbed the change jar regularly, but no more. It's a small step in the right direction.

2 comments:

  1. congrats! two cliches I'll leave you: 1) the first step is most often the hardest, and 2) you eat an elephant one bite at a time...

    Looks like you know where you are going, and that's a big part of getting there. You'll make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete