Friday, August 21, 2009

Struggling with My New Business

Having embarked on a resale business of high quality children's clothing on Ebay, I am hoping that this will be a good source of extra income and not another drain on our finances. I am discovering that you have to be very careful in how much you spend on your "bargains" in order to make a decent profit. The nice stuff can still be pricey with a discount and coupons, and I certainly don't want to end up with start-up costs that are too costly. I did however, receive enough store "bucks" that I could really cut my costs with future sales combined with the "bucks" and the sale coupons. I won't quite unless I try this strategy to increase my profit margin. If this works, I could have a nice way of adding to our income without working outside the home. I'll let you know! Meanwhile, more change in the jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment