Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Having to Say Goodbye to Our Maid

Yes, I am giving up the maid service. It was wonderful to have a housekeeper for the past five months because the weekly housecleaning helped me to have to keep things picked up and organized, which I do struggle with quite a bit. But we can't afford to pay her and pay for the private school to which we send our special-needs kid. So starting the first week of September, my kids will be put back to work in a serious way. I feel really bad about having to tell our maid that we can't have her come anymore, because she just lost another client for financial reasons, and so now she needs three more. She supports a family and family in Columbia so this will be a blow. I am already putting the word out about my fabulous housekeeper in hopes that some of my friends will be able to hire her soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment