Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Daily Prayer: Make Me a Saver and a Giver

I am learning to be a saver. Not that we have never saved, but I have never had the mentality of being a Saver. I have been a Spender all of my life, but also a Giver. I have never been as intentional about saving as I need to be. I am finally admitting that we have to change our lifestyle in order to pay off debt and to really save. Our giving has diminished over the years as our debt grew. I am not proud of this to say the least. We support many different missions and our church but not at the level that we should or could if we weren't hampered by so much debt. My prayer is that God would free us from our debts so we can give more and save more! Living by faith is not living by credit cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment