Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just Learning the Coupon Game

I am a novice to using coupons fanatically. I have discovered the joys of getting FREE stuff at drug stores, grocery stores, and even in some retail stores by combining store coupons with manufacturers' coupons and a sale on the item. Recently I walked out of a Rite Aid having paid 95 cents for two hair products and something else. I am hooked. There are a lot of great couponing websites out there that do all the work for you of matching up the sales and the coupons. You just print out the list, find the coupon, and off you go to have lots of fun seeing how much money you DON'T have to spend! I wish I would have done this years ago, but better late than never! If we can slash our grocery bill in half we will be saving $500 a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment